With over 4,500 businesses strong, Moreno Valley is home to many Fortune 500 and international companies. Moreno Valley is the second largest city in Riverside County with substantial retail draw from surrounding cities. Moreno Valley is the Inland Empire’s best opportunity for success.
TownGate Crossings is strategically situated at the junction of the I-60 and I-215 Freeways.
- Strategically located in one of Riverside county’s main retail hubs
- Busy retail trade area serves over 630,760
people within a 10 mile radius
- Located off the I-215 and I-60 FWY
- Population 223,273 – 5 Miles
- Household Income 71,196 – 5 Miles
- Neighboring retailers include: Cosco, Aldi, 24 Hour Fitness, Lowes, Moreno Valley Shopping Mall, Target, Best Buy, Hobby Lobby, Michaels